Digital Marketing and Social Media
5Edition. 100% Online. From the University of Vic
100% Online, mentored by professionals, video-based, includes Personal Branding and running a website
Guillem Recolons and Helena Casas, of the The Human Branding, are professors of Personal Branding in the last module dedicated to strategy in Personal Branding, of the 5th edition of the Master 100% online in Digital Marketing and Social Networks from the University of Vic.
The Master begins on 26 October 2021, all in video format, participation in discussion forums, and evaluation by delivery of projects in each module
It is the fifth edition since the Universitat de Vic launched this master's degree 100% online in Spanish focused on MArketing Digital and Social Media". This master's degree is designed so that you can get to know in depth the workings of Digital Marketing, positioning in search engines, social media strategies, as well as the different techniques of online marketing.
Below we detail objectives, value proposition, Teachers, Dates, Tutorials, Format, program and tuition.
If you're short on time, here's a rundown of 1 video minute in which Professor Helena Casas and I explained it to you:
Presentation of the Master's Degree in Digital Marketing and Social Media.
- Know in depth how Digital Marketing works, SEO, the SEM, content creation and social media strategies.
- Learn how to create and manage businesses on the network, Especially Ecommerce.
- Plan your Personal Branding strategy to improve your career path and properly manage your Personal Brand.
- Understanding how the Web works 4.0: Geolocation, Vr, WITH, Web and mobile advertising, and the Gamification.
- Optimize the design and management of a web space.
- Define the most appropriate goals and metrics to understand ROI (return on investment) campaigns and online marketing actions.
This Master's Degree, of the 60 ECTS céditos, distinguishes itself from the rest in four fundamental aspects:
- 100% Online and tutored by expert professionals in each of the subjects
- Video-based and with support in reinforcement PDF material.
- Includes a final module Personal Branding to help you manage your career.
- It includes the comprehensive development of a WordPress website
Coordinated by Montserrat Peñarroya And Helena Casas, account with:
- Alba Espejo
- Ferran Jornet
- Sergi Grau
- Mireia Balaguer
- Lucie Pellier
- Adriana Clivillé
- Guillem Recolons
- Elisenda Tarrats
- Adriana Perico
Master's Methodology in Digital Marketing
The methodology of the Master's Degree in Digital Marketing and Social Networks of the UVic focuses on the latest trends in e-learning and web applications 2.0 And 3.0 And 4.0:
- Academic specialization of content in written format and video format
- Learning through discussion forums
- Individualized tutoring