As the courtyard is today, any new stimulus to creativity will be welcome. And Twitter it is. Here are some advantages of Twitter as a creative stimulus.
- Access to información fresca, quick opinions, la creación de un círculo de personas que pueden ser fuente de inspiración
- Contar pequeñas historias en fragmentos reducidos. Corre mucha solidaridad por Twitter
- Seguir a personas de confianza, creadores de “chispa” cuyos RSS los has descubierto a través de Twitter
- Una oportunidad para conectar con mentes creativas de todo el mundo
- Twitter es bueno para generar brainstormings rápidos de nuevas ideas y también para medir el interés que provocan
Muchos de mis post de Lateral o de SOYMIMARCA se han inspirado en mini-relatos encontrados en Twitter. Often I am looking at my twits breakfast of my favorite lists, son una gran fuente de inspiración y motivación.
Os espero el miércoles con “#lateraltwits 16 Twitter as a public agenda (politics and Twitter)”
Related posts: In the series "LateralTwits" we have already talked about Twitter as a means of communication, Twitter as a platform for dialogue, Twitter as a means of information , Twitter as a means of contact, Twitter as a public forum, Twitter as a means of reporting, Twitter as an open social network, Twitter as a social SMS, Twitter as a personal brand tool, Twitter as a work tool, Twitter as a public opinion thermometer, Twitter as a platform for real-time interviews and debates, Twitter as a livelihood And Twitter as a large public or private database (Twitter lists)
Convinced that everything leaves a mark, I help companies better connect with their stakeholders through personal branding programs (personal brand management) and employee advocacy (programs of branded internal ambassadors).
Socio of Soymimarca's Integra Personal Branding, Brand Directory of Omnia Branding, I also collaborate with Ponte en Valor, Brandergizers, MoreThanLaw, Noema Consulting and Quifer Consultores.
I participate in various programs at IESE, ISDI and EAE, among others. Collegiate advertising, Master in Marketing. Humanities Degree Student.
My advertising DNA comes from 20 years in agencies: Time/BBDO, J.W.T., Bassat Ogilvy, Saatchi & Saatchi, Altraforma and TVLowCost among others.