We've already talked more than once about Twitter's famous fairplay. But I summarize it to you in a few places for a better understanding:
- Go on and on, you'll be followed. Don't pretend to have 1.000 followers if you're not famous and you don't follow anyone. Lo razonable en esta red de microblogging es tener un equilibrio entre seguidores y seguidos.
- Give thanks for the RT (retweets) que te hagan. No cuesta nada hacerlo, y fidelizarás mejor a tus seguidores.
- Si reenvias algo, always mentions the author original del Tweet.
- Avoid mechanical answers en forma de mensaje directo para tus nuevos seguidores. Eso canta de lejos a “pre-cocinado”. Mejor no hacer nada y, Simply, devolver el “follow”.
- Si tienes algún amigo despistado que hace tiempo que no publica nada, Give him a #ff (follow friday) un viernes cualquiera. Le harás sentir mejor. La fórmula es simple: #ff @guillemrecolons.
Hemos llegado al final de esta serie de 27 apuntes sobre Twitter que se inició el 20 December 2010. No quisiera despedir la serie sin referirme al amigo y sherpa Andrés Pérez Ortega, al que es obligado seguir para encontrar la visión anti-Twitter que más ha hecho por Twitter de la historia: Seguid sin demora a Andrés en su perfil @personal brand And, Of course, In your Blog.
Here is a list of all #lateraltwits.
Twitter as a means of communication, Twitter as a platform for dialogue, Twitter as a means of information ,Twitter as a means of contact, Twitter as a public forum, Twitter as a means of reporting,Twitter as an open social network, Twitter as a social SMS, Twitter as a personal brand tool, Twitter as a work tool, Twitter as a public opinion thermometer, Twitter as a platform for real-time interviews and debates, Twitter as a livelihood , Twitter as a large public or private database (Twitter lists), Twitter as a stimulus to creativity, Twitter as a public agenda (politics and Twitter), Twitter as a fanpage, Twitter as a personal page, Twitter as a business promotion element, Twitter as a web symbol 2.0, Twitter as a teaser, Twitter as an open book, Twitter as an error, Twitter as a witness from day to day, Twitter as a referral forum And Twitter as a means of recruiting people
Convinced that everything leaves a mark, I help companies better connect with their stakeholders through personal branding programs (personal brand management) and employee advocacy (programs of branded internal ambassadors).
Socio of Soymimarca's Integra Personal Branding, Brand Directory of Omnia Branding, I also collaborate with Ponte en Valor, Brandergizers, MoreThanLaw, Noema Consulting and Quifer Consultores.
I participate in various programs at IESE, ISDI and EAE, among others. Collegiate advertising, Master in Marketing. Humanities Degree Student.
My advertising DNA comes from 20 years in agencies: Time/BBDO, J.W.T., Bassat Ogilvy, Saatchi & Saatchi, Altraforma and TVLowCost among others.